Thursday, August 03, 2006

This Nightmare has just begun

Mi primer intento de escribir algo en inglés que poco les interesará... Pero es un intento.
Buena lectura ;) ... No hay más comentarios.
The silent night darkened above myself... Above the lonely alley I layed on. Thru nightmares my day passed over.
- A day ends, a night beggins and dawn may bring the death to thyselves - I was told earlier that cold winter evening.
No memories went thru my mind about my now far away past, from which i nothing knew and the only image my eyes saw was the one of whom i now don't know.
I stood up, cleaned the blood that ran all over my neck and shoulders and ran away from this nightmares where dreams turned into fright.
- ... but this nightmare has just begun - I was told.
As I ran, thirst started to take all over myself.
There was no water I could have drunk to be calmed down. No earthly fluid except for the one that had almost completely left my body, for ever, years... centuries ago.
- Let me drag you down... Let me kiss your neck...
Now I find myself writing these words over this yougly looking pink dressed girl who has given her life for mine, although not knowing she had to.
...
- Learn from the knowledge I have left you... Learn from the knowledge I was not given.
- Haemoglobin is the key, my child. Now... Follow me into the night.

Sí, tampoco pretendía en ningún momento que no pensaran que he estado escuchando el soundtrack de "Vampire: The Masquerade". Como dije: un intento. No tenían obligación de llegar hasta acá.
Vale... Otro de éstos días escribo algún informe sobre cerdos o algo más chistozo.

-specialk-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home